Monday, November 19, 2012

We are Thankful

I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so excited about the progress the children have made so far this year!
I am truly thankful for teaching and learning with all of the children.

The students have shared some ideas about what they are thankful for too: 
My family
Books
Doctors and hospitals
My trampoline
My pets
The USA
Food
My teachers
Friends helping me
You helping me learn how to read
People who are coming over for Thanksgiving


I am thankful to the many people throughout history who have shared inspiration about teaching and learning:

"Tell me and I forget.  Teach me and I remember.  Involve me and I learn."  --Benjamin Franklin

"One person can make a difference, and everyone should try." --JFK

"The more that you read, the more things that you will know.  The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."  --Dr. Seuss

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment